Saturday, October 1, 2016

Week of October 3, 2016

We've had a busy week in class and students had a lot of fun dressing up for homecoming week! Here are a few photos from our week and a some important upcoming dates. Please let me know if you have questions. 


October 7- WE Walk packets due

October 14- WE Walk- details to come later

October 19- Early dismissal @ 12:30

October19- Mrs. Strunk (our student teacher begins)

October 21- Field trip to Wickiup Hill information to come in October)

October 25- WE conferences 4:00-8:00

October 26- WE picture retakes


October 27- WE conferences 4:00-8:00


Conference Scheduling 

 It’s getting closer to that time of year…I would appreciate if you would email me and let me know what date/time range works best for you and your family on our conference nights. I will try to accommodate your schedule, but with 22 students, a time range works better than a specific time. If any date or time works, let me know that too!
Thank you J



Science- Magnets - Motion and Matter unit









Playing math Jeopardy 



Extra recess for earning 15 PBIS class tickets!










No comments:

Post a Comment