Saturday, April 28, 2018

Week of April 30, 2018

I hope you've all had a great week. Here is our most recent newsletter and a few photos from our week.

I forgot to mention in my note that students will need cold lunch/drink on May 18 and May 30.

Have a great weekend!




Walking back from reverse lunch buddy day at Cornell College. I think everyone had a great time and enjoyed the wonderful food! 



Last day of Junior Achievement- Thank you to Mr. Voight for being our JA volunteer! 









One student saved up 150 PBIS tickets and purchased lunch/movie in the room for the entire class. I think students enjoyed eating the the classroom a couple of time this week. 




Whole group reading






We had beautiful weather for Jump Rope for Heart. Thank you to Mr. Truitt and the parent volunteers! Everyone had a great time. 
















Flying our prepositional phrase paper airplanes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment