Saturday, May 19, 2018

Week of May 21, 2018

We did not have time to pass out mail on Friday afternoon, so I thought I would include some important reminders below. 

Thank you for all of the ways you made me feel special during Teacher Appreciation week. I am so lucky to have worked with amazing students and families this year! It is going to be hard to let this group of kids move on to 4th grade. 

Thank you to all the helpers we had on our trip to Usher's Ferry. It was a gorgeous day full of learning and fun. I have pictures below of part of the group, we split my class up Friday, as we had two other sections traveling with us. I am going to try to track down some photos of the other group. 


Upcoming Dates

May 24- Step up day- Please look for a note from your child's fourth grade teacher. 

May 28- No school- Memorial Day


May 30- Last day of school with a 1:00 dismissal. Third grade will be on the track from 11:00 to 12:00, participating in field games. Your child will need a sack lunch and drink. The field games will be cancelled if it is raining. We will picnic outside if the weather allows from 12:15 to 12:45. Feel free to picnic with us if you'd like! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment