Monday, September 28, 2015

Week of September 28, 2015

Here are a few reminders for the week. 

September 30- Early dismissal- 12:30
October 2- WE Walk  - 10:50-11:10 (track)

October 3 - online book order due (optional)


Please remember to turn in your WE Walk packets if you didn’t get those turned in this week. Thank you!  

Sorry that I do not have any pictures of students from this past week. I have been having a little trouble with my phone. Hope to have my phone fixed pictures next week! 


3rd-6th grade World Music Drumming Club

This club will be starting Mondays after school in October. There is a possible second night if numbers require it.

See more information in Mrs. Arnold's weekly ES News link. 


Lastly,thank you for all of the help at home with the habitat projects, they turned out great! Also, thank you for coming to Open House, I enjoyed seeing everyone! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment